Finally we can announce that, borrowing from the fine tradition of American underground dance labels introducing international labels’ music to the people back home, Rosarium Publishing brings to you Future Fiction: New Dimensions in International Science Fiction, a thrilling collection of innovative Science Fiction originally published by Francesco Verso’s Italian company, Future Fiction. Here you will find thirteen incredible tales from all around the globe that will not only introduce you to worlds you may not be familiar with but also expand your horizons and the horizons of the science fiction field itself.
We want to thank all the Authors that have contributed to the wonderful TOC, the translators whose work has been fundamental and Nick Russell for the incredible cover capturing the very essence of this multicultural project.
A special mention goes to Clelia Farris story “Creative Surgery”: we’re truly honored to have had her story translated by Jennifer Delare so that US readers will discover one of finest writers in Italian Science Fiction.
Here’s the Table of Contents:
- James Patrick Kelly – Bernardo’s House (USA)
- Michalis Manolios – The Quantum Mommy (Greece) – translated by Manolis Vamvounis
- Efe Tokunbo – Proposition 23 (Nigeria)
- Clelia Farris – Creative Surgery (Italy) – translated by Jennifer Delare
- Xia Jia – Tongtong’s Summer (China) – translated by Ken Liu
- Pepe Rojo – Grey Noise (Mexico) – translated by Andrea Bell
- Liz Williams – Loose Strife (UK)
- Ekaterina Sedia – Citizen Komarova Finds Love (Russia)
- Nina Munteanu – The Way of Water (Canada)
- Tendai Huchu – Hostbods (Zimbabwe)
- Swapna Kishore – What Lies Dormant (India)
- Carlos Hernandez – The International Studbook of the Giant Panda (USA-Cuba)
PAPERBACK, $17.95 (US $17.95) (CA $23.95)
PUBLICATION DATE: MARCH 2018
Rosarium Publishing is a US publisher led Bill Campbell.