After an experience in Kipple Officina Libraria, as editor of the series Avatar, Francesco Verso founded, together with Francesco Mantovani, the label Future Fiction.
With performer Katiuscia Magliarisi, actress Chiara Condrò and musician Simone de Filippis he works on the Science Fiction theatrical show The Milky Way – A show on diversity quite unlike itself.
He collaborate with Grapevine Studio and BCAA for the development, as crowdfunded webseries, of Flush.
His intent is to contaminate all forms of expression with futuristic elements, scattering the seeds of what could happen wherever there is a fertile ground. True to psychological, sociological and anthropological themes, he explores their transformations and derailments through the encounter / clash with technology. Whether it’s love, revenge, or self-discovery, his stories – novels and short stories alike, leave a profound mark on the path that starts from the present to get into the near future of humanity.
- Antidoti umani, (Human Antidotes) short-listed at 2004 Urania Mondadori Award,
- e-Doll, winner of 2008 Urania Mondadori Award, Urania series nr.1552, november 2009
- Livid, winner of Odyssey Award, Delos Books, 2013
- [EN] Livid, Fantastica SF book series, Xoum, 2014
- BloodBusters, winner of 2015 Urania Mondadori Award
- The Walkers, (unpublished)
- La spirale del silenzio, in Robot 58, Delosbooks, 2009
- Flush, iComics nr. 4, Kawama Editoriale, december 2010
- Sogno di un futuro di mezza estate, Kipple, series Avatar eCaspule nr.7, 2011 – Short listed at 2012 Italia Award
- 90 Centesimi, iComics nr. 14, Kawama Editoriale, january 2012
- Due Mondi, Kipple, series Avatar Capsule nr.9, march 2012
- Formattazioni Celesti, Edizioni della Vigna, Monovitigno series, in “I Sogni di Cartesio” AA.VV by Giuseppe Panella and Luca Ortino, may 2013
- Il livello dell’Assassino, Fantasy Magazine #8, Delos Books, autumn 2013.
Short stories translated in English
- Two Worlds, first published in series Avatar eCapsule, translation by Sally McCorry, Kipple Officina Libraria, march 2012 – then Future Fiction, 2014
- 90 Cents, self-published, translation by Sally McCorry, january 2013, available for free as pay-per-like
- Two Worlds, International Speculative Fiction Magazine #5 – FREE TO DOWNLOAD
- This is your Death, Fernando Morales – Future Fiction, january 2015
- Aethra di Michalis Manolios, winner of Aeon Award 2011, series Avatar Capsule, Kipple Officina Libraria, 2011
- La mano servita by Robert J. Sawyer, short listed at Hugo, Aurora and Arthur Ellis Awards in 1998, series Avatar Capsule, Kipple Officina Libraria, 2012
- La casa di Bernardo, by James Patrick Kelly, Future Fiction nr.1, 2014
- Tre Utopie Letterarie in Citymakers, book series “Libreria di Transarchitettura” by Emmanuele J. Pilia, Deleyva Editore, 2013
- Teatro Tor di Nona, Roma, Formattazioni Celesti in the Science Fiction Show The Milky Way by Katiuscia Magliarisi, Chiara Condrò and Simone de Filippis
- Animal Social Club, Roma, La morte in diretta di Fernando Morales in the Science Fiction Show The Milky Way by Katiuscia Magliarisi, Chiara Condrò and Simone de Filippis.
- Teatro Valle Occupato, Roma, e-Doll in Da Mieli a Queer festival, adaptation of the scene “The Dungeon: a meeting with Berenice Cubarskij”, with Katiuscia Magliarisi as Angel and Daniele Ferranti as the butler
- 2004 – Finalist at Urania Mondadori Award with Antidoti Umani
- 2008 – Special Mention at Mario Luzi International Poetry Award
- 2009 – Winner of Urania Mondadori with e-Doll – The Smilemaker
- 2011 – Winner of Italia Award, together with Sandro Battisti, for best non-professional fanzine NeXT – bulletin of connectivism culture
- 2012 – Finalist at Italia Award – category short-story on professional publication – Sogno di un futuro di mezza estate, Kipple, series Avatar eCaspule nr.7, 2011
- 2013 – Winner of Odyssey Award by Delos Books with Livid
- 2013 – Special Recommendation at Robot Award for Il Livello dell’Assassino